Why give? Each year, St Andrews raises money that impacts the lives of all students. We strive to build a diverse community of lifelong learners to be a force for positive change through ethics and excellence. Our annual fundraising is an essential part of the school’s annual operating budget, filling the gap not covered by tuition and fees.
Ways to Give
- Make a secure online donation with a credit/debit card:
- Local Transfer:
- Bank: RBC Royal Bank (Bahamas) Limited
- Account Name: ST ANDREWS INTERNAT
- Branch #: 05625
- Account #: 2879039
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your account transfer or request further wiring instructions for international transfers
- Make payable to: St. Andrew’s International School
- Please email email@example.com to coordinate drop off or pick up of the cheque
Making a planned gift is a wonderful way to show your support and appreciation for St Andrews and its mission while accommodating your own personal, financial, estate planning, and philanthropic goals. Just as important, you will know that you have made a meaningful contribution to the future of St Andrews. The most common ways to give is by putting St Andrews International School in your will, as a beneficiary of retirement assets or life insurance, or as a beneficiary of a trust.
For additional information on ways to include St Andrews International School in your estate plans or for info on joining our Legacy Society please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends who wish to make an endowed gift to enrich St Andrews International School as a powerfully inclusive learning community, we invite you to explore endowment giving opportunities whether unrestricted or restricted. Restricted opportunities include endowed funds towards financial aid, faculty salaries, buildings & grounds, athletics, academics, and the arts.
You can create a named Endowed Fund with a minimum gift of $100,000.