To provide a world class education, nurturing lifelong learners and empowering internationally minded individuals.
To provide a high quality international education for our community of national and international learners in a safe, welcoming and respectful environment. To develop intellectual curiosity, a commitment to personal excellence and the ability to succeed in a changing world. To inspire positive action and promote a global vision.
St Andrew’s School continues to:
- Commit to the success of each individual child, accommodating differing aptitudes and abilities.
- Foster strong and effective partnerships between students, parents and teachers.
- Offer a balanced, challenging curriculum which is based on best practice and taught by caring and well-qualified teachers.
- Engage students in creative, innovative and critical thinking.
- Embed the IB Learner Profile in all aspects of school life. These include being: knowledgeable, caring, principled, open-minded, reflective, communicators, thinkers, balanced, risk-takers and inquirers.
- Integrate technology effectively to enhance teaching and learning.
- Develop ethics and personal excellence in students with an approach to pastoral care that fosters a strong sense of personal responsibility, tolerance and sensitivity to others.
- Embrace internationalism and encourage an appreciation of our unique cultural heritages.
- Promote positive interaction and sensitivity towards the physical environment.
- Provide a safe, healthy and nurturing school atmosphere and foster a lively school spirit.
- Instill in our students a philosophy of service to others and giving back to the community.
- Contribute positively to the advancement of education locally, nationally and internationally.
- Maintain an enriching and rewarding professional environment for the faculty, supported by responsible administrative leaders.
- Ensure the ongoing viability of the school through a balanced and ethical relationship between members of the school community, within a financially responsible framework.
The school’s guiding statements will be regularly communicated, reviewed and evaluated.